- Health care premiums continue to rise
- Health care Reform Nightmare
- Retaining quality employees by providing qualify benefit plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Health Savings Accounts
Employers don’t have to pay for it all. Voluntary or Workplace Benefits allow an employer to complete their employee Benefits Package and pass the cost on to employees with affordable payroll deductions. Voluntary or Workplace Benefits includes coverage for some of the following: Life Insurance, Disability, Sickness, Accident, and Critical Illness.
We make it make sense! Camden Benefits Group works together with you to provide the complete package. Contact Us to find out more!
The Dental Network
Guardian Dental & Vision
HR360 is just one of the no-cost services our clients enjoy. HR360 is the one website you need to guide you and your company through hiring, managing, and terminating employees while complying with the law.
- Cobra Aid
CobraAid can assist small to medium-size employers with the complex and often confusing task of COBRA Administration. CobraAid provides COBRA manual, HIPAA Privacy Manuals, COBRA software and e-mail support to Camden Benefits clients at no cost.
- Tax Credit Calculator
- Pay or Play Calculator
- Census Form
- Model Notice of Exchanges
- Risk Questionnaires
- Aetna Over 50 Employees Risk Questionnaire
- Aetna Over 50 Employees Prescreen Form
- Aetna Under 50 Employees Prescreen for DC and VA
- CareFirst Over 50 Employees
- CIGNA Over 50 Employees
- Coventry Over 50 Employees
- Kaiser 26–50 Employees for DC and VA
- Kaiser Over 50 Employees
- UHC Over 50 Employees App
- UHC Over 50 App Addendum
- Client First Pre-Screening Form